Terms and Conditions
1. A 25% deposit is required to confirm a booking. A provisional booking made on line/by telephone/by letter shall be held for 10 days and become a confirmed booking on receipt of deposit. The rental balance is due four weeks before
2. In the event of a cancellation within six weeks of booking date the deposit shall be forfeit. In the event of a cancellation within 28 days of arrival, the rent for the period shall be forfeit UNLESS the accommodation is successfully re-let in which case a full refund shall be given.
3. The cottages are normally available from 15:30 on the day of arrival and we respectfully request departure by 09:30 on the final day.
4. All breakages must be reported to the property manager and the hirers shall be responsible for making good any damage or loss caused to the property or contents during or as a result of their occupancy.
5. The owners shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the occupant, including motor vehicles, whether caused directly or indirectly from their occupancy.
6. Please note that there is limited mobile phone reception in or in the immediate vicinity of the cottage and that for the comfort of future guests, pets and smoking within the cottage is strictly prohibited.